We did a delightful hour on rapists at KGO once. Sexual abuse and rape are such light, positive topics, what could really make it any better? How about adding castration to the mix? Chemical and physical castration were in the news again, and Gil was trying to get to the bottom of recidivism rates and rehabilitation.
And this is where I go all crazy-gun-wielding-warrior-feminist-avenger. Convicted rapists and child molesters waste my money. Your money, too. Our money keeps these people safe and warm and well-fed, when I myself have barely more than peanut butter in my apartment. Maybe they can't mix with the general population because of the whole "honor amongst thieves" credo, but this makes no difference to me. If it were up to me, and it should be, rapists and molesters would be subjected to a firing squad immediately following their (one) appeal. I'm not joking, either.
Some people on this planet are born evil. Not biblical evil, with Satan and horns and hellfire. Human evil-- with darkness in their hearts and no conscience. People who don't see the value in other human beings beyond what that person can provide, like sex or drugs or money or control. These people are habitual criminals, beyond rehabilitation, and cutting their balls off isn't going to keep them from wanting to hurt women or children. So eliminate the problem. I'd apply for the job of executioner myself. And this isn't some secret conservative side of my personality. It's forced evolution. Population control.
Originally written 12.07
No comments:
Post a Comment