With that in mind, I bring you (some*) of the Fall TV season, summarized with economy.
Ringer, CW
Buffy rides again
Now she's twice as dramatic
It's very noir-y
Buffy rides again
Now she's twice as dramatic
It's very noir-y
New Girl, FOX
Zooey sings a lot
Hope that doesn't stick around
Otherwise, funny
Zooey sings a lot
Hope that doesn't stick around
Otherwise, funny
Secret Circle, CW
Pretty, young witches
Evil parents hiding stuff
Way better than Charmed
Vampire Diaries, CW
Stefan goes Ripper
Vamp/Wolf sex is de rigueur
More naked Damon
Castle, ABC
Beckett doesn't die
Still no smoochies with Castle
She's coming unhinged
2 Broke Girls, CBS
God I hate laugh tracks
Appealing leads but that's it
Really with the horse?
Parenthood, NBC
This show simply stuns
With funny, rich characters
Even Dax Shepard
Up All Night, NBC
Baby at 40
Realistic and funny
Not too cloying. Whew.
America's Next Top Model, CW
Tyra picks All-Stars
New bitches same as the old
So many big teeth
Glee, FOX
Things look promising
Songs seem less forced, thank god
Quinn goin' bad girl
Raising Hope, FOX
Crass yet sweet, lines like
"I made that boy with my wang!"
And Leachman to boot
Modern Family, ABC
Got a new Lily
Mitchell wants to butch it up
We are all Pritchetts!
C.S.I., CBS
A spacy Danson
Brings renewed vigor to a
tired group of old friends
Revenge, ABC
Delicious rich snobs
Backstabbing and tawdry sex
Yup, I think I'm hooked
Sons of Anarchy, FX
Guys have done their time
Jax makes white trash look so good
Let's blow some shit up
Grey's Anatomy, ABC
Meredith got canned
But the Chief took a bullet
Everyone looks skinny
The Mentalist, CBS
Jane finally snapped
The team has been suspended
Rest in peace, Red John?
Fringe, FOX
Peter is no more
History rewritten, and
everyone seems new
Pretty, young witches
Evil parents hiding stuff
Way better than Charmed
Vampire Diaries, CW
Stefan goes Ripper
Vamp/Wolf sex is de rigueur
More naked Damon
Castle, ABC
Beckett doesn't die
Still no smoochies with Castle
She's coming unhinged
2 Broke Girls, CBS
God I hate laugh tracks
Appealing leads but that's it
Really with the horse?
Parenthood, NBC
This show simply stuns
With funny, rich characters
Even Dax Shepard
Up All Night, NBC
Baby at 40
Realistic and funny
Not too cloying. Whew.
America's Next Top Model, CW
Tyra picks All-Stars
New bitches same as the old
So many big teeth
Glee, FOX
Things look promising
Songs seem less forced, thank god
Quinn goin' bad girl
Raising Hope, FOX
Crass yet sweet, lines like
"I made that boy with my wang!"
And Leachman to boot
Modern Family, ABC
Got a new Lily
Mitchell wants to butch it up
We are all Pritchetts!
C.S.I., CBS
A spacy Danson
Brings renewed vigor to a
tired group of old friends
Revenge, ABC
Delicious rich snobs
Backstabbing and tawdry sex
Yup, I think I'm hooked
Sons of Anarchy, FX
Guys have done their time
Jax makes white trash look so good
Let's blow some shit up
Grey's Anatomy, ABC
Meredith got canned
But the Chief took a bullet
Everyone looks skinny
The Mentalist, CBS
Jane finally snapped
The team has been suspended
Rest in peace, Red John?
Fringe, FOX
Peter is no more
History rewritten, and
everyone seems new
Nikita, CW
All new stakes this time
Nefarious Division
Can Alex be saved?
Supernatural, CW
Cass as God blows hard
Sam might be going nuts
Leviathans? Yikes.
The Good Wife, CBS
Naughty Alicia
Hottest TV sex ever
Now just forgive Kalinda
Pan Am, ABC
Networks love Mad Men
This ain't that, it still has charm
Mildly intriguing
Prime Suspect, NBC
Sexist pigs gone wild
Bello is icy, ballsy
Just like I like 'em
Person of Interest, CBS
Immediately
Gripped by Caviezel's manner
Looks like the real deal
All new stakes this time
Nefarious Division
Can Alex be saved?
Supernatural, CW
Cass as God blows hard
Sam might be going nuts
Leviathans? Yikes.
The Good Wife, CBS
Naughty Alicia
Hottest TV sex ever
Now just forgive Kalinda
Pan Am, ABC
Networks love Mad Men
This ain't that, it still has charm
Mildly intriguing
Prime Suspect, NBC
Sexist pigs gone wild
Bello is icy, ballsy
Just like I like 'em
Person of Interest, CBS
Immediately
Gripped by Caviezel's manner
Looks like the real deal
*This list is made up solely of the new and returning shows that I personally have watched. All in the last week and a half. Minus Community, Parks and Recreation, and The Office. My DVR is practically on fire right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment